ITEM 318406 ● 5 pcs x 30ml (1fl.oz)
- Award Winning Best Anti-Aging Product -
Snow algae is a very hardy plant found on the glaciers and compact snow of Switzerland. The extreme conditions that this ingredient endures gives it amazing properties that can actively help protect the youthfulness of the skin. The light but creamy serum is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving it feeling soft and velvety to the touch while also, moisturizing the upper layers of the skin, thereby helping to plump out fine lines and wrinkles. The snow algae extract simultaneously boost collagen production and even helps to rebuild the structure of the network that is damaged. A stroke of scientific genius to bring you “Ageless Beauty”.
Key Ingredients: Snow Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C
- UK Pure Beauty Awards 2016
This Snow Algae mask has won Silver medal in the Best New Anti-Aging Product category. The mask was also won gold in The Beauty Awards with Debenhams Beauty Club.
*Bio Cellulose Material*
The bio cellulose material is made up of natural fiber with a diameter of only 20 nanometres (1000 times thinner than human hair), and it able to retain water with 100x its dry weight to remain incredibly moist throughout the entire mask application process.
Its superfine physical properties permit the mask to adhere tightly onto the skin surface, allowing the ingredients to penetrate deeply and efficiently into the skin than regular sheet masks for best results.
How To Use:
- Use after face cleansing
- Remove the protective films from both sides of the mask
- Adjust mask to align the center of the mask with the center of the skin contours positioning opening for eyes and mouth
- Remove mask after 15-20 minutes
- Gently massage the remaining essence into skin. Post cleansing is not needed
- Apply other skincare regimen or makeup products as necessary