How To Use
Bio Cellulose Mask
Facial sheet masks are the easiest and fastest method to treat your skin effectively!
The traditional forms of mud or cream masks can be a hassle to apply and remove from the face. The process can also be very time consuming.
With our sheet masks, you will be able to apply all the active ingredients and essences onto your face within minutes. Once the application is complete, you can simply peel off the sheet with no subsequent cleaning required! In addition, these masks are in one-time use sachets for guaranteed freshness and hygiene.
These masks are pre-dosed and infused with rich concentration of quality skincare ingredients for different functions; moisturizing, anti-aging, soothing and brightening.
Bio Cellulose Masks
- Cleanse the face thoroughly
- Remove the mask from protective seal
- Remove the protective layers from both sides of the mask
- Place the mask onto your face
- Adjust the mask to cover the entire face
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes
- Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining essence into the skin
- Apply other skincare regimen or makeup products as necessary
1. Use after face cleansing
2. Remove the protective films from both sides of the mask
3. Gently place the mask under the eye area
3. Remove mask after 15-20 minutes
4. Gently massage the remaining essence into skin. Post cleansing is not needed
5. Apply other skincare regimen or makeup products as necessary
*Please perform a patch-test prior to the application of the mask.